Search This Blog

May 18, 2017

Key to exercises

This is the key to the last handout I gave you in class:
Matching Reading Key:

1 - D
2 - F
3 - B
4 - E
5 - H
6 - G
7 - C
8 - A


ADJECTIVES FOLLOWED BY INFINITIVE
1 to use
2 to say
3 to help
4 to finish
5 to get

2
It is easy to drink water regularly.
It will be difficult to begin the test on time.
It used to be imposible to get incontact with people working on the road.

PRESENT USED FOR FUTURE TIME
1 don't get
2 won't get
3 goes
4 'll have
5 say
6 'll be
7 arrive
8 will be
9 is
10 will give
11 'll be
12 have

2
2 If she doesn't speak the language, she won't be able to make Friends.
3 If she doesn't make friends, she'll feel very lonely.
4 If she feels very lonely, she will want to come home.
5 When she comes home, she won't have any qualifications.
6 When she finishes her work experience, she'll be ready to take another job.

4
If I don't go out this weekend I'll be stressed out the whole week.
I'll buy a four-bedroom apartment when I have enough money.
After I leave the school today, I'll go back home and feed my child.

No comments: