Search This Blog

September 30, 2014

Welcome to this new course!

Dear all,

I'd like to welcome you to the 2014-2015 course. This year we are going to learn English at the B1.1 level. I hope we can create a wonderfully rich learning community with the experiences of every student in class.

Our coursebook will be: New English File Intermediate (Third Edition) from Oxford University Press.
There is also the Workbook with the key that will give you extra practice. The book's web page brings plenty of activities for you to explore.

This blog is intended to help you keep learning English outside the classroom. There are frequent posts for you to develop different skills, but mainly the listening and reading ones. Feel free to comment on anything in the blog and try to formulate a personal opinion in English about the various topics on it. The links on the right side will let you keep learning English and are there for you to explore and often visit. There is also some important school information such as the calendar and school guidelines on the first block.

Finally I'd like to tell you that I'm afraid I won't be able to attend the 1st day of class on Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd because my mum is going to be operated.
I'll be with you in class on Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th though. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Have an awesome new school year full of inspiring learning experiences!
Ms Bermejo

No comments: