Search This Blog

April 22, 2014

Time travelling

Hi,

Remember to follow this model to present your speeches about time-travelling in class:

Rank the periods that, If you could time travel, you would visit first, second, or never. Justify your answer.

 
1. Prehistoric Age
 
2. Jesus Christ era
 
3. 1800's
 
4. A few years ago
 
5. The 60's
 
 
6. 20 years in the future
 
7. 100 years in the future
 
8. 500 years in the future

Choose a time period. Prepare a speech to share with the rest of the class. Follow the model below. Make sure you use the 2nd conditional.

If I could time travel across , first I ______________________________ because ____________. Second, I _____________________ beacause ____________, and finally I _____________________ because _____________. However, I _____________ (never) because_______________.

No comments: