Search This Blog

March 10, 2013

Living without money

Dear Mª José:

I´ve just read the newspaper (El Mundo) and I've found news about Heidemarie Schwermer, a woman who lives without money. We read about her in unit one (page 22). I was reading this article and I've remembered this text which we read in class. 


I attach the link: http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2013/03/07/economia/1362667015.html

Best wishes,


Ester

Thanks Esther! 
And what do you think of  this lady who anticipated herself to the crisis? This attitude towards money also implies believing in humankind. She says money distracts us from what it's important. Do you think so?

3 comments:

Andrea. said...

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZTZUFxVO-s

Anonymous said...

I agree with the woman. I think money distract us from the important. We aren't accustomed to live without money. For many people, money it is the most important.

Ester

Unknown said...

Hi!

That video you suggest is very interesting, Andrea!

Ester, you are right we aren't used to LIVING without money. We need to think of what our real desires and wishes are :-)