Search This Blog

September 25, 2012

Welcome to a new School Year

Dear students,

A new course has started yet again. This school year we will be using these coursebooks from Oxford University Press:
  • For NI1, New English File. Intermediate.
  • For NI2, New English File. Upper-Intermediate
I'll try to do my best in guiding you through the learning of English in 2012-2013. At the same time I hope all my courses at Intermediate 1 and 2 level can also make a commitment to employ some time at home, at the cinema, and/or with friends... to learn English outside the classroom. This blog is precisely a tool created for you to keep studying beyond the classes.

 Welcome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi María José,

I've just noticed that you are not teaching at Valderzarza's anymore. This is in fact, very sad news for Valdezarza students but very good one for your new students.

I will be continue browsing your blog and really hope we will be in contact.

I would like to thank you for all your help, wisdomand guidance.

Wishing you all the best in your new career stage.

Manuel

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Manuel, for your kind words.

All the best!

Metalmarmout said...

Hi, Maria José

I didn't know anything about this, I just thought that you were teaching in another groups, both in Intermediate and upper intermediate, here in Valdezarza.

I really enjoyed with you and your classes last year, and I always remember the way you used to correct our mistakes, with that "Ejjjjjcuse me" when our accent was too "Spanish" or Spanglish, you know. Good times and funny moments ^^

You're quite capable, and particularly good at teaching. I must tell you that I've learned a lot with you.

I'm deeply grateful to you for your help, advices, and your patience :)

I'll have a look at your blog when I have time, so, whatever you need, just tell me :).

You know, when one door shuts, another opens.

I wish you all the best for this year and your future.

Big hug.

Alberto

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot, Alberto. It's the best thing you can tell a teacher, that you've learned. Keep up the good work and keep writing as well as you already do.