Search This Blog

April 21, 2012

NI2 Reading

Dear NI2,

This is the key to reading Wy Men don't Iron on pages 58 to59  from the coursebook:
1. Why men and women are so different
2. Why women are better with words
3. Why women get lost but are safer drivers
4. Why men don't iron
5. Why men can't find things
6. Why women don't fly planes


You can also read here the possible answers to the wrong sentences from the writing feedback:
1. In the moment that I finished to call the police, I could see two burglars.
I had just finished calling the police, when I saw two burglars.

2. I’ve started to feel bad a week ago.
I started to feel bad a week ago.

3. In the last two months I usually feel very tired.
In the last two months I have been feeling very tired.

4. I’m very tired from three months ago.
I have been feeling very tired in the last three months.

5. Since a few months ago I feel very tired.
A few months ago I started to feel very tired.

6. The corridor had the picture on the ground.
The picture of the corridor was on the ground.
The picture in the corridor was lying on the ground.

7. I hope to learn another way of life, maybe more slowly.
I hope to be able to learn to carry out a calmer kind of life.
I hope to learn to carry out a slower way of life.

8. This has produced that I was less concentrated.
This has made me be less focused.
Because of that, I can't concentrate at work.

9. I hope to learn how don’t feel never mind this situation.
I hope to learn not to care about this situation.
I hope to learn not to worry about this situation.

10. I went out of my house.
I left home.

11. I came back home from work when I saw two men who were going out from my home.
I was coming back home from work when I saw two men leaving my home.

No comments: