Search This Blog

May 17, 2011

Thanks

Dear NB1 students,

Thanks a lot for your nice comments on the class. They will help me to be a better teacher. I'm very pleased with your work through the whole year and I wish you all good luck!

You can also see here the key to the exercises from the coursebook, p.117:

Ex.1
1. David is going to buy a good bed.

2. She is going to drink more water.

3. Will is not going to live in another country.

4. I'm going to stop smoking.

Ex. 2

1. Who are you going with?
2. When are you going to make this trip?

3. How are you going to get there?

4. What are you going to do?


What about you? What are you going to do this summer? What are you going to do next school year? Write down a few sentences about your plans.

4 comments:

A. Ferreiro said...

Dear María José
I don'y have plans for this summer; I would like tofind a job but I think I will not to find it.
In Jun I'm going to do a short course on computer and them I'm going to go to Galicia and, if I have money I'm going to go to the beach a few days

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mª Jose!

This summer I'm going to do a English Course during July, in Leeds University. It's a scholarship for to learn English. I'm while very fine and nervous. It's a great opportunity for me. Really! I 'm going to speak and to listen more English!. It's wonderful dreams, if I don't think in my family, I'm going to go out a lot of time.
When I return, on August, I'm going to go to beach and my village with my family two week .
I should like to continue studying English next year.

See you
Gema

Anonymous said...

Hi, Maria Jose
Thank you for your clasee, I´m really progress in all kind of skills.
The classes was wonderfull and always interesting.
I ´don´t have any plans for the summer, perhaps in october or november I will go to USA to see my sons, but I´d not prepered any trip at this time.
Thank you for your enthusiasm when you are teaching us and your are a really good teacher.
Manuela Ramos

maytechuss said...

Thanks Mª Jose.
I don't have any plans for the summer because my husband made a company four months ago and we have a lot of work in this moment.

See you.