Search This Blog

March 04, 2010

Ipad

What adjectives and expressions does Mr Jobs use to present the ipad? e.g. extraordinary, fenomenal, It's unbelievably great, It's awesome to watch, ... what else?


NOW, GIVE YOUR OPINION:
Will you buy an iPad? Why / why not?
Do you think this product will succeed or fail? Why / why not?

Use a different expression each time, do not repeat your partner's words.
- I feel that...
- In my opinion/view...
- As far as I'm concerned...
- As I see it...
- In my view
- I tend to think that

- Generally speaking I think...

- Personally, I haven’t the faintest idea about / whether...
(starting with this expression may be interpreted as off-hand and could suggest that you have nothing else to say!)

- To my mind...


- I’d just like to say...


- I’m quite convinced that...
(only use this expression to express a very strong opinion!)

- To be quite honest / frank...


- If you ask me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To my mind, I believe that the Ipad will be a success because it’s a trendy way of showing you’re well connected. Even though it may not add any new use to both our cell phones and lap tops, the Ipad is a great way of being in when travelling. The Ipad leaves out the cumbersome load of your lap top when travelling. Besides, people will be looking forward to it because nowadays we need new gadgets to be stirred, the same way people needed gods in the old times.