Search This Blog

January 22, 2010

Jan 22 and 24

Dear all,

I'm afraid I won't be able to attend class on Monday and Wednesday. My dad has been operated again and he needs a lot of help.
In the meanwhile, I suggest you work on the book on the following activities and we will go over them in class:
- Narrative tenses, p. 40, ex. 2 and 3
- P. 41, ex. 1
- Powerful Adjectives, p. 44, ex. 1,2,3 and 4 and Speaking, prepare exercise 5 Persuade another student to read a book you know.
- Emphasis with what, all and it, p. 44, ex 1, 2, 3, 4 and prepare exercise 5.
Prepare a talk about things that irritate you; your perfect weekend; a frustrating day; your views on television; the worst film/book you have ever seen/read.
- P. 46 ex. 1,2,3 and 4

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish your father a fast recovery.
See you next week

Anonymous said...

I pray for your father. Hi's good.

Anonymous said...

I hope your father get over soon.
Best wishes.

Unknown said...

Thank you all!!

My dad is doing a bit better and if everything goes well, he'll be dismissed after his three-month hospitalization soon.

I'm sorry for your missed class.

Anonymous said...

how is your father???
I hope all is going well